Nutrition counseling can help address a range of health conditions. Working with a registered dietitian can help you understand caloric intake, food choices and nutritional supplements.
If you fit one of the descriptions below, you would benefit from a nutrition consultation:
- You need to lose weight
- You’re considering modifying your diet such as trying gluten free but not sure if that’s right for you
- You have pre-diabetes and want to stave off diabetes
- You realize you need to feed your family healthier foods but you do not cook
- Your teenager has issues with food and eating healthfully
- You just had your first child and are concerned the baby is not eating enough, or you need help and guidance with introducing solid foods
- You have had weight-loss surgery and regained some of the weight
Registered dietitians are available at the Centegra Healthy Living Institute. Call 877-Centegra (877-236-8347) to make an appointment or visit centegrahealthyliving.com for more information.