2.5# ground turkey breast
10 oz frozen spinach, drained
1/2 medium onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Shape meat into balls and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Serve over pasta and sauce of your choice, if desired.
Nutrition information: (25 servings): 45 calories, 1 gram fat, (.2 grams sturated fat), 2 grams carbohydrates, 8 grams protein, 40 mg sodium