1.5 cups teff flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
- Combine salt, maple syrup, oil, peanut butter, and vanilla in a food processor or blender and process until well combined (about 30 seconds– a minute).
- Add the teff flour and mix by hand until incorporated.
- Using a cookie scooper or tablespoon measure, drop dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet, forming 24 cookies.
- Gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 13-15 minutes.
Nutrition Information per serving (24 servings total): 149 calories; 10 grams fat (1 grams saturated fat); 12 grams carbohydrates; 4 grams protein; 59 mg sodium; 2 g fiber.
Recipe from Bob’s Red Mill