Our Commitment to You
Our team offers everything you need, from informational meetings, nutritional counseling, preoperative testing, postoperative support and exercise instruction. Our commitment to you does not end after surgery; we are here to assist you in meeting your long-term health and weight-loss goals. We invite you to join us in our support group that meets at Centegra Hospital-Woodstock twice a month.
Tools to Help You Succeed
Our bariatric support package offers you the tools you need for continued success after your bariatric surgery.
• One year membership to Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center
• Education and support by a bariatric registered dietitian, registered nurse and behavioral health specialist
• Monthly support groups
• Freshly prepared meals sent straight to your home (available for purchase only)
• Bariatric vitamins (available for purchase only)
• Personal training sessions
• Wellness coaching
• Diagnostic test to measure body’s metabolism
• Insurance counseling and support
• Competitive cash pay program
• Financing options
Centegra Bariatric Surgery Support Group
The Centegra Weight-Loss Surgery Center bariatric surgery support group is the heart of our weight loss program. The group meets twice a month and includes patients in all phases of the weight loss surgery experience. The group is facilitated by a registered nurse, and the main mission is to assist, inspire, educate and support patients before, during, and after bariatric surgery.
Through our support group, you can:
- Learn about other patients’ day-to-day struggles with obesity, their successes as they learn how to lose weight, and share your own.
- Hear guest speakers, including physicians, registered nurses, dietitians, counselors and trainers, who provide valuable education on everything from BMI, to nutritious diets, to diabetes information, to exercise, to staying positive
- Celebrate your successes with those who have experienced the journey
- Take part in the fun clothing exchange events—get rid of the wardrobe you undergrow and freshen it up with some pieces that fit you. All items are $1 each
- Participate in an optional group one mile to 5k walk in the spring
- Participate in social events including the summer picnic, Halloween party and holiday party
*Previous program participant success is not a guarantee of your results. Individual results will vary based on actual program participation.