1/2 cup almond butter
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup oat, ground into a flour
1/2 cup quick-cook oats
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
1-2 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp chocolate, optional
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine almond butter and honey in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract. Stir. Set aside.
- Combine the oat flour, quick oats, protein powder and crispy rice cereal in a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Add the milk if needed.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared pan and press down firmly. Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds in the microwave (or until melted) and drizzle on top. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
Nutrition Information: (16 servings): 125 calories; 5 grams fat ( 1 grams saturated fat); 16 grams carbohydrates; 6 grams protein; 59 mg sodium; 1 g fiber
Recipe adapted from runningwithspoons.com.