2 cups canned pumpkin puree
1 box (18.3 oz) Fudge brownie mix
2 Tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the pumpkin and the brownie mix in a large bowl (no eggs, oil or water as called for on the brownie box) and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth. Swirl the peanut butter on top of the batter using a knife (if using).
- Place in oven and bake ~35 min. The batter will look undercooked. Cook in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information: (36 servings): 63 calories; .5 grams fat ( 0 grams saturated fat); 13 grams carbohydrates; 1 grams protein; 49 mg sodium; 1 g fiber
Recipe from hungry-girl.com