4 cups whole, pitted dates
2 cups any aw or toasted nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews)
1 cup dark chocolate (chips, chopped)
2 Tbsp natural nut butter
- Line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Fit a food processor with a metal blade. Add the nuts and pulse until they are uniformly finely chopped. Add the chocolate and pulse again until it’s finely chopped.
- Pour the chocolate & nuts into a bowl and set aside.
- Add half of the dates to the food processor and process until a paste forms. Add in 1 tablespoon of the nut butter and half of the chocolate/nuts. Replace the lid and process until evenly combined. Scrape into the prepared pan. Repeat with the remaining dates, chocolate/nuts and nut butter.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan. Refrigerate 1 hour before slicing into 30 bars.
Nutrition Information per serving (30 servings total): 150 calories; 6 grams fat (2 grams saturated fat); 22 grams carbohydrates; 3 grams protein; 10 mg sodium; 2 g fiber.