2 cups cauliflower crumbles
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
2 large eggs, whisked
Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave cauliflower crumbles until soft but not mushy, about 2 minutes. Cool.
- Add grated Parmesan, cracker crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to the cauliflower crumbles and mix.
- Add the whisked eggs to the cauliflower mixture. Gently stir.
- Scoop the cauliflower in mounds onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm with pizza sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Information: (21 servings): 16 calories; 1 grams fat ( .4 grams saturated fat); 1 grams carbohydrates; 1.5 grams protein; 29 mg sodium; .5 g fiber
Recipe from Ellen Slater.