2 cups whole wheat flour
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 c plain yogurt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c raisins
2 medium bananas
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp canola oil
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, raisins and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg, sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Using a cookie scooper or spoon, drop by spoonful onto parchment-lined cookie sheet, making 36 balls. Flatten each ball to form a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 min at 350 degrees F.
Nutrition Information per serving (36 servings total): 70 calories; 1 grams fat; 14 grams carbohydrates; 2 grams protein; 2 g fiber