2 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/3 cup milk
3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1 1/4 cup diced apples
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, applesauce and vanilla.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the oat mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the peanut butter and the apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and oatmeal is set.
Nutrition (8 servings): 230 calories, 10 g protein, 28 g carbs, 160mg sodium, 10 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 4 g fiber
Recipe from www.twopeasintheirpod.com